It's Tuesday, and the countdown is ON for our week of Bingo Challenges.
If you need to review the rules during the game, just click here.
If you were unable to create a bingo “card” prior to the deadline, you may still play and become eligible for one of the weekly prizes. Click here for how to play without a card (see No Bingo Card? And Weekly)
|Karalee Ingram - details here|
Hope you are enjoying your week of challenges so far.
Yesterday's was a bit tough, so how about an easier one today?
First, today's Bingo Words:
(see things from a different perspective - to the right)
You can say "yes", "no", "does not apply", "Way-too-Ugly for my taste", "I have never learned how to use that", etc. LOL
- Do you ever shop in the bargain bin?
- Have you purchased any of Sparkle N Sprinkle's "Zendoodle" stamp sets?
- Do you like cute images which are cartoony in their appearance?
- Do you like cute images which are sweet in their appearance?
- Do you prefer images which already have some detail in the areas that need to be "shaded" when colored?
- Are you a copic marker person?
- Are reinkers something you use in your artwork?
- Are colored pencils something you enjoy using?
- Do water color pencils find a place in your paper crafting?
- Do you enjoy any of the "sprays" for creating special effects?
- Do you enjoy using stencils and stencil paste to create dimension on your cards?
- SNS has begun having "Reveals" on the first of each month. Do these help you see what can be done with the stamp set in the Technique Video Kit?
- SNS "Reveals" usually contain more than one stamp set. Do you like that all the stamps are released at one time to help defray shipping expenses?
- Do you enjoy elegant images if they can be easily colored?
- Do you prefer regular markers (like Tombow, Stampin' Up!, Marvy, Tim Holtz).
Yikes! Fifteen entries JUST for speaking your mind - Your thoughts and opinions are very important to us.
|Brenda Smalle's card - details here.|
There are a total of 15 opportunities to have your name submitted to Random.org on Saturday. Be sure to send an email to SNS_Bingo@tampabay.rr.com with your name in the Subject Sentence followed by the date of the challenge questions.